Recipes and Serving Suggestions
Dee’s tasty Tiramisu
- Mix 2 dessert spoons of instant coffee & 1 of granulated sugar in a mug of boiling water, allow to cool.
- Slice 8 trifle sponges length ways, put 8 halves in the dish.
- Pour half of the coffee mixture over them.
- Whisk 2 egg whites in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk 284Ml of our double cream with 2 tablespoons of icing sugar.
- In another bowl whisk up 250g of mascarpone cheese.
- Mix cream & mascarpone together.
- Fold in egg whites to cream and mascarpone, spread a layer over the coffee soaked sponges.
- Repeat with the next layer of sponges & remaining cream mixture.
- Dust with chocolate shavings or cocoa & chill for 1 hour.
Easy Cheesy Scones
1. Mix together the flour, baking powder, mustard powder and salt.
2. Add the margarine and mix with a fork or fingers until mixture is a fine crumb.
3. Add cheese and mix well then add milk
4. Knead together and press onto a flat floured surface
5. Cut into rounds about three quarters of an inch deep.
6. Brush them with a beaten egg or milk.
7. Bake for 10-15mins according to the cutter size.
Serve warm with a slice of our Winnie’s Wheel Camembert style cheese!
Fresh cream cake recipe
8oz of granulated sugar, margarine and self-raising flour with 4 large eggs.
1. Beat the margarine and sugar first, add the eggs then flour.
2. Line 2 round tins, split mix and bake for 25mins 180 degreeC.
3. Allow to cool completely.
4. Spread jam on one cake, whip up and pipe or spread 1 large pot of either the channel island or Holstein pasteurised double cream in the middle and on top.
5. Top with fresh fruit.
1 cup of our natural yogurt (Whole milk or low fat which is available in 150ml or 500ml pots), 4 cups of strawberries, half a teaspoon of vanilla extract, ice cubes, water as needed and maybe a banana to add some more sweetness.
Blend it all up and serve
1x 150ml pot of apricot yogurt
2 tablespoons of mayo
1 heaped teaspoon curry paste
1 level teaspoon of mango chutney,
Handful of raisins
roast chicken chilled
rice and salad
Nadia Hussain’s ice cream
2 pots of our 284ml Holstein fresh pasteurised double cream and 1 tin of Nestle condensed milk.
1. Pour both pots of cream and the condensed milk into a bowl, whisk up into soft peaks.
2. Split mixture into 3 bowls, add your chosen flavours.
3. Pour into plastic tubs suitable for freezing.
4. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
You can now order your deliveries online, using our new system.